3.03.2014

my favorite visitors

Although I only live two hours away from home, I don't visit too often. My mom has always said that it is easier for me to come home than for all of them to drive up (hence why they've only visited me three times in the past two years…). My dad was at the races in San Felipe so he couldn't come but I was so incredibly happy to see my brothers and my sweet momma. I was home three weeks ago, but still this past week all I wanted to do was pack up and drive down because I really, really missed them. Anyways, they drove up Saturday afternoon and after settling in at the hotel, we headed out to the lab, shopped around and got dinner. The next morning, I took them to the morning service my home church, RockHarbor, and I was so happy that they enjoyed it. We got brunch at Summer House cafe (now I see why people have been raving so much about it) and drove down to Balboa Island. It was really overcast, but , surprisingly, it was not very cold! Elias is a camera wiz and is extremely talented at photography- most of the pictures where taken by him. My family makes me so happy, they're my safe place, they're home. We missed ya, daddy. 

follow Elias on instagram (you won't regret it)
@yesterdayss

here's our gloomy day pics

 
 
he's such a hottie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my mom loves her selfies… no shame
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.