6.20.2014

ITS SUMMER


Summer started about a month ago for me and so far it has been the relaxing break I had been looking forward to.  We recently acquired a beach house and let me tell ya, it was the best decision ever. I love spending time away with my family, breaking away from the routine with the plus of having the ocean less than 100 ft. away. 

Last weekend, my little (not so much anymore) brother Freddy was able to go out into the water and surf for the first time ever! His friend Zac has been surfing for years so it was the perfect opportunity for him to learn. HE STOOD UP!!!! It was a proud sister moment and of course I had to document this epic moment for him. Words can't express how much I love this place and this little stud.

HAPPY SUMMER!!

HE DID IT!!!
stud muffin
xo, albs

2 comments

  1. Me encantó tu página. Gracias por ser una hija maravillosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness these pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.