12.07.2014

Gaisberg Mountain, Austria




This will go down as the most spectacular view...ever. Rachael, CJ, Drew, Tyler, and I hiked up Gaisberg, a mountain in Salzburg, last weekend. The trail was straight up-hill, but after hiking 1,288 meters, we made it above the clouds. I could not believe my eyes. Just a couple hundred meters down the fog was so heavy we coudnt even see 5 feet ahead of us. 
We conquered our first Austrian mountain after 2 hours (proud of us, rache). Sunset was incredible up above the clouds!nSmart us though, missed the last bus going down the mountain so guess what...we had to hike down the mountain...in the dark...with intense fog. And yes, I fell...on my butt. Worth it.

Also, fun fact, Kendall Jenner posted a picture at Gaisberg the next day, guess she was trying to find me or something. Sorry we missed each other by a day, Ken. 


hey rache, youre a babe

SUN!
above the clouds

made it to the top

so cool.

drew taking selfies as usual 


yeah i model for northface now

what a goober


my hiking buddy, travel buddy, and best franddd awww

xo, albs


No comments

Post a Comment

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.