4.12.2015

OC EASTER



Easter this year was one for the books. My family came up to OC to visit me and be with me on this special day. I attended RockHarbor's service where my best friend Rachael and I got baptized. It was such a special moment to experience together. 

Getting baptized had been a desire in my heart for about a year and a half. Although the opportunity had given itself, I never truly felt "ready"- which is a ridiculous thought because Jesus doesn't call you to come when you are put together- He calls you at your lowest and most broken points. Anyways, when I signed my name on the baptism sheet I was so overwhelmed by the spirit and filled with joy, I knew this was God extending His arms open at me, waiting for me to run into His love. 
I now have been raised to new life with Jesus!

You were worth dying for.
The story is real, He is risen indeed! 

Watch the recap video here:



"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:17-21


Here's how my fam and I spent our Easter Sunday :)

Balboa bars :-)
oh you know, just picking out our house (...jk)
LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!
my boys
hey elias
hi fred

Christ is with you and is loving you just as you are, lavishing grace upon you even in the mess you create. You are brave and you are WORTHY and you are beautiful. 

No comments

Post a Comment

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.