9.04.2014

Bittersweet Goodbyes





My first goodbyes were one of the hardest. While visiting my friends at school, I got caught up in the routine and almost felt like I had never left VU. Carly, Kat, Amanda, and I were finally reunited after 5 months and it seemed like everything was right in the world. Things are definitely better when we are together (thanks Jack Johnson). I am so thankful to have these three girls in my life that constantly encourage me in my travels. It was sad to say goodbye for 4 months - believe me when I say that crying and driving is not a good combo- but I know that we all have great things coming up ahead for us and I couldn't be more excited about this next season of life.


I love you more than words can express, miss you already.


togetherness in the wilderness


xo, albs

1 comment

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.