1.05.2014

julian pie town

I have the biggest sweet tooth, so when Kat and Hayley invited me to go to Julian with them for pie, I could not say no! Neither Hayley or me had been to Julian before, which is absurd since it is only an hour away from home. The road there is so ridiculously windy. Once we got there, it felt like we were so far away from San Diego! Julian has become a tourist spot for its famous pies and pretty sunsets. We walked around the main road and went into all the cute vintage shops. After dinner we went and got pie, which was DELICIOUS! I now see why people make the trip up there simply for the pie! On our way back, the sun was starting to set, we took a side road and found a road that surrounded with trees (whats a photo adventure without a little trespassing, right?). 

I had so much fun with these two sweet girls and i can finally say that i am, too, in love with Julian pies!






















1 comment

  1. Ya habias ido a Julian nomas que no te acuerdas. Bonitas fotos y recuerdos.

    ReplyDelete

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.