5.05.2014

so long 314

It is crazy to think that for a whole 9 months we live away from home. Lets just say that with three girls living in such a tight place, we get reeeeeeally close (hahah!). Honestly, I don't know how we didn't drive each other nuts while living in a tiny dorm-room. It seems unreal that move out day is three days away, c'mon I feel like we just got here! Rachael and Kat were the best roommates I could've asked for. Throughout the semester we realized how surprisingly similar we all are and how easy it was to get along. I am so lucky to have gotten so close with Rache this past year, and I've loved continuing to grow with Kat through these past two years, thanks for keeping me sane you two. Also, who would've known that Rache and I would be studying abroad next fall together?! Next time Rache and I are walking to class, we will be walking across the campus in Austria! Craziness. It is sad to see this year come to an end, but dang, we are JUNIORS! I am beyond excited for what next semester will bring!

314 is home.


the roommies: albs, kat & rache






1 comment

  1. So amazing how we moved in as strangers and leaving as best friends. So blessed by you two and can't wait to make more memories in the years to come! Love you both so much <3

    ReplyDelete

everyday albs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.